40th Annual Joint Empire State Passengers Association (ESPA) and Rail Passengers Association Advocates Meeting
Saturday, March 7, 2020
11:00am - 4:00pm
Key Hall At Proctors - 436 State Street - Downtown Schenectady, NY
(Two Blocks From Schenectady Amtrak Station) - Ample Nearby FREE Parking
- Congressman Paul Tonko (D-NY20)
- Schenectady Mayor Gary McCarthy
- Bill Hollister - Government Affairs Senior Manager - Amtrak
- Jim Mathews - President - Rail Passengers' Association (RPA)
- Bruce Becker - Past President (ESPA)
- Charlie Poltenson - Past President (ESPA)
- Marie Therese Dominguez - NYS Commissioner of Transportation
Full Program Registration Includes The Meeting, A Three Course Luncheon And Beverages.
$50.00 Per Person After March 2nd And At The Door
Please Note: Written confirmation of your mailed meeting registration and payment having been received is NOT provided unless specifically requested (i.e. tickets are not mailed to you in advance of the meeting). Meeting registration begins in the Key Hall foyer at 10:00am.
Contact ESPA President Gary Prophet at [email protected] for more information.